- Blog >
- Social Networks and web marketing >
- Marie-Mai at the Bell Centre: a well-established 3.0 artist in the 2.0 era!
Marie-Mai at the Bell Centre: a well-established 3.0 artist in the 2.0 era!
12 May | Posted by @vortexsolution
It was on May 6, at the Bell Centre, that Quebec’s sensational artist, Marie-Mai, ended her Version 3.0 tour. She gave a fierce performance where Simple Plan, David Usher and Marc Dupré successively joined her on stage in front of a crowd of 9 200 fans who came to cheer a glowing, committed and energetic Marie-Mai.
In order to highlight this memorable evening in a festive way, the Vortex Solution Social Network team has set up an operation that pleased thousands of the artist’s admirers. It was on Marie-Mai’s Facebook page that fans who attended the show were asked to share their pictures and videos of the evening they spent at the Bell Center.
Marie-Mai, her entire team and guest artists were glad to connect with the audience. This operation has made this event completely interactive:
- Throughout the evening, fans have sent us over 260 pictures and close to 30 videos
- Videos and pictures have attracted 3970 Likes and 780 comments
- Within one single evening, over 9 780 active users and 4 000 new fans were added to Marie-Mai’s Facebook page!
Everyone at Vortex Solution is especially proud to be able to work with such a talented, generous… and 2.0 artist!
For some of the show’s best highlights, visit Marie-Mai’s official Facebook page!