Monday, March 5, 2018
Type of position: Permanent
Schedule: Full Time (37.5h/week)
The WordPress Programmer works closely with Project Managers and Account Executives to analyse and implement application based on clients’ needs and requirements. He/She will have to provide support to integrators for advanced website WordPress modules.
- Creating websites using WordPress
- Applying best WordPress practices and showing good use of standard plugins.
- Doing object-oriented PHP 5 development with WordPress
- Knowledge of WordPress’ built-in functions
- Creation/modification of plugins that comply with established standards
- Quality assurance maintenance of own code
- Assess and forecast the stability and future development of applications
College or university diploma in computer science or equivalent
Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in WordPress
- Experience in the development of web applications and WordPress plugins
• Autonomous and resourceful
• Good learning ability and motivated
Send us your CV via this form
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.