Bilingual Web Marketing Director (F/E)
We’re looking for someone who will advance our marketing practices at Vortex, a true leader who will drive our team and clients forward.
The Marketing Director will oversee a team mainly composed of web marketing specialists. Our solutions’ portfolio currently consists of SEO/SEM, performance media, cybermetrics, content creation and user experience.
First and foremost, this position has a technical aspect: we want to evolve and elevate our current practices and better understand their ramifications, so we can go further with our clients. Our team needs to be engaged to progress and thrive, whether it be through individual coaching or outside training, and at all times through a demonstrated expertise and an inspiring, mobilizing leadership.
Then, these new solutions must be exploited through thoughtful strategizing. Our Marketing Director will work closely with Account managers and clients to leverage business opportunities and refine sales practices. An acute business acoumen is key, even better if acquired in an agency, or another fast-paced web marketing solutions-delivering environment.
The Web marketing Director will be part of a small, agile, effective and collegial team, along with the Director of Client Experience, the Director of Technology and the Director, Culture & talents. We are looking for an experienced manager whose dynamic, proactive and visionary contribution will move things forward not only within the department, but within the whole company.
- Oversee the application of performance media strategies and make recommandations to improve them :
- Review media plans
- Review ads and general strategic angles
- Oversse the application of SEO strategies :
- Review audits and SEO deployment plans
- Ensure and share best practices monitoring
- Analyze and ontextualize client results
- Partake in performance monitoring.
- In collaboration with account managers, prepare digital media strategies offers for current and prospective clients
- Increase marketing strategy support for clients
- Act as manager, supervisor and go-to person for a dozen of web marketing professionals: management of leaves and absence, performance management, skills development, etc.
- Apply best management practices to maintain team’s cohesion, health and engagement : communications, recognition, clarity of roles, responsibilities and objectives, work organization, equity, inclusion, etc.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in relevant field
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications (asset)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in web marketing, including managing a team for at least 2 years.
- Bilingual, English and French. Please highlight your proficiency level in French in your C.V. if you submit it in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- High degree of familiarity with the web advertising ecosystem
- Detail oriented
- Capacity to manage several projects at the same time
- Mobilizing Leader
- Business acoumen
- Hability to convince and explain in plain language
- Curious and creative
- Analytical mind
- Flexible to different technolocial environments
- Excellent communicator
- Flawless path as a team manager
- Type : Permanent
- Schedule : Full Time
- Start date : Immediate
- Salary : Based on demonstrated skills and experience
- Location : Montreal